PRE ORDER Mini Fro-Cee Twist (Bundle Deal-Full Install)
**PRE-ORDER DELIVERY UPDATE** Due to COVID-19 we have a delay in the initial delivery date of April 25, 2020. Please be advised: Pre-Orders will be going out in tiers. Expect to receive tracking numbers between May 24-May 28th, 2020 June 25-30th, 2020 ***Orders placed after May 25th will arrive July 19th, 2020 Thanks so much for your LOVE ❤️ and Patience. We really appreciate it. Colors Include: Black TTT - Hazel Honey White (1B/30/613 - Ombre) Honey Black OMBRE (TT- 1B/30) Honey Black (1B/30)
How much hair do I need for a full head?
Typically, 5-6 packs are needed. If you want a fluffy fro look, add another pack and a half.
Can I mix the colors in one bundle?
Yes, indicate your color choices in the ‘notes’ section when you are at checkout.
How long does this hair last?
This hair can last for a long time, the better you take GOOD care of it the longer you can have it and reuse! Our customers generally 2-3 wears from it.
Any More Questions?
Check out our FAQs
What do I get in the bundle deal?
5 packs of our Hand-Made Mini Fro-Cee Twists.
Hand Carved Crochet Needle
Hand Stiched African Fabric Tote
What colors are in the models' hair?
16" look: Black 5 packs
14" look: 2 packs - Honey; 2 Packs - Hazel; 1 Pack - Honey White
14" OMBRE look: TTT - Hazel Honey White (1B/30/613 - Ombre)
HOW TO CROCHET
To ensure that your crochet braids lie naturally:
- Braid your natural hair into cornrows
- Slide the latch hook underneath the braid and loop hair onto the hook
- Close the latch and slide the hair back underneath the braid
- Take two fingers to open the loop a bit and pull the end of the hair through the hole
- Pull and secure
- Keep the knots close to each other and repeat these steps until the full head is complete to the desired volume
- Hair may also be crochet to wig cap to make a wig