Mini Fro-Cee Twists - 14" (per pack)
- Honey Black (1B/30)
- Black Honey (Color 30)
- TT - Black Honey (1B/30 - Ombre)
- Hazel (Color 27)
- Hazel Black (1B/27)
- TTT - Hazel Honey (1B/27/30 - Ombre)
- TT - Black Hazel (1B/27 - Ombre)
- Rasberry (Burgundy)
- TT - Black Rasberry (1B/Burg - Ombre)
- Honey White (Color 630)
- TTT - Hazel Honey White (1B/30/613 - Ombre) -sold out
- Black Auburn (1B/350)
- Wine (see photo)
- Purple (1B/Purple)
How much hair do I need for a full head?
Typically, 5-6 packs are needed. If you want a fluffy fro look, add another pack and a half.
How long does this hair last?
This hair can last for a long time, the better you take GOOD care of it the longer you can have it and reuse! Our customers generally 2-3 wears from it.
What colors are in the models' hair?
14" look: TT - Raspberry (1B/BURG- Ombre)
14" look: 2 packs - Honey; 2 Packs - Hazel; 1 Pack - Honey White
HOW TO CROCHET
To ensure that your crochet braids lie naturally:
- Braid your natural hair into cornrows
- Slide the latch hook underneath the braid and loop hair onto the hook
- Close the latch and slide the hair back underneath the braid
- Take two fingers to open the loop a bit and pull the end of the hair through the hole
- Pull and secure
- Keep the knots close to each other and repeat these steps until the full head is complete to the desired volume
- Hair may also be crochet to wig cap to make a wig