Mini Fro-Cee Twists - 14"
What does ___ color look like? Click here to see photos.
*Tapered ends for a more natural*
Lasts 8 to 12 weeks.
This hair can be reused for several installs.
How much hair do I need for a full head?
Typically, 5-6 packs are needed. If you want a fluffy fro look, add another pack and a half.
How long does this hair last?
This hair can last for a long time, the better you take GOOD care of it the longer you can have it and reuse! Our customers generally 2-3 wears from it.
What colors are in the models' hair?
14" look: TT - Raspberry (1B/BURG- Ombre)
14" look: 2 packs - Honey; 2 Packs - Hazel; 1 Pack - Honey White
HOW TO CROCHET
To ensure that your crochet braids lie naturally:
- Braid your natural hair into cornrows
- Slide the latch hook underneath the braid and loop hair onto the hook
- Close the latch and slide the hair back underneath the braid
- Take two fingers to open the loop a bit and pull the end of the hair through the hole
- Pull and secure
- Keep the knots close to each other and repeat these steps until the full head is complete to the desired volume
- Hair may also be crochet to wig cap to make a wig